What’s are skills assessments about?
Are you eligible?
What’s the value of skills assessments for employers?
What’s the value to individuals?
A skills assessment makes individuals more confident about their capabilities. It raises their awareness of their strengths and blocking points and empowers them through their career development. The outcome is the definition of a realistic and achievable professional project aligned with individual’s skills and professional drivers.
How does it work?
A skills assessment can take 6 to 10 weeks. It includes 8 face to face sessions of 2 hours and a minimum of 10 hours of guided personal work.
It includes 3 stages which are defined by the labor code provisions :
- Initial stage: defining the individual’s expectations and informing her/ him on the modalities of the exercise
- Investigation stage: identification of skills, motivations and career perspectives
- Closing stage: definition of a realistic and achievable professional project and of an implementation plan
- Through the company training plan
- Within the scope of a skills assessment leave
- Through your vocational training fund (OPCO)
- Through your Personal training account (CPF)
Our added value
- We are business professionals, experts in human ressources, skills analysis and career development
- Trained and certifed in skills assesment, we offer a bespoke service and active listening
- Our approach is pragmatic, structured and scalable