What is outplacement?
Outplacement is an individual or collective service that helps employees who are impacted by a layoff or reduction in workforce, navigate their transition to a new role outside of the original company.
An outplacement can be negotiated alongside severance during a dismissal or redundancy process.
Business values of outplacement for the employer
- Offering an outplacement with a severance package reduces conflictual situations and potential lawsuit claims
- Caring for transitioning staff preserves your company’s reputation
- In France, it’s a legal obligation in the case of collective redundancies of more than 10 employees
Value to employees
Outplacement effectively helps employees bridging the gap between unemployment and a new job. Through outplacement services, employees will get:
- An assessment of their capabilities, strengths and drivers
- Empowerment for career development
- Support to develop a structured career campaign strategy
- Access to job search material and support
- Increased chances getting on their feet faster
- Assessment and self-reflection on personal and professional experience
- Find the best fit: identify your next role and growth employment sectors, and build your professional project
- Build your job search or business creation strategy
- Access to collective workshops, in the case of a collective redundancy
- Job search training, advice on business setup strategy
- Support in the negotiation of a new contract of employment
- Follow-up within 6 months of taking-up a new position or setting-up the business
Our added value
We are experts in human ressources, recruitment, skills analysis and economic dismissals. Our approach is pragmatic, structured and results oriented. We are a strategic partner well versed with businesses challenges