Flexibility is the key word: choose the type of support that best suits your needs.
How we do it
HR Consultancy or ad hoc assistance
You need assistance in dealing with a one off issue or require guidance on a specific matter: choose the formula that best suits your needs.
- Ad hoc support by phone, email or skype: hourly rate, monthly or yearly retainer
- Bespoke consultancy and guidance services
Outsourcing of HR activities
Whether you’re looking for some support or expertise, or you just want to focus on your business strategy and growth, consider outsourcing part of your HR operations.
Some examples of services that can be outsourced:
- Recruitment process
- HR Development: appraisal process, yearly salary plan, etc
- Training: building and implementing your training plan
- Elections: organize staff reps elections
- Personnel administration: writing up contracts, HR correspondence...
- Drawing-up staff handbooks, HR policies or procedures
- Designing your organizational charts
Depending on your needs, you can decide to outsource on an ad hoc basis, or on a regular basis for a monthly or annual retainer fee.
Interim management is the on-site, immediate and fully operational solution to fill in a temporary HR gap or vacancy, face an activity peak, build expertise and efficiency.
Interim management will support your activity during a limited period of time, and can be provided full or part-time
Outsourced head of HR
While you need the skills and expertise of an HR Director or Manager to grow your business and secure your HR operations, you don’t need or can’t afford a full time in-house employee.
Consider getting the benefits of an independent and objective HR Director/ Manager, providing you with the high level support that you need on a regular basis: the frequency will be agreed with you and adjusted to your needs over time.
HR training and development services
To Improve your HR management capabilities, we deliver a variety of training courses, workshops and bespoke services: brainstorming sessions, individual support and guidance, skills transfer, briefings, presentations…
Our services are available to HR professionals but also first-line Managers as well as SMEs’/ Start-ups’ boards of Directors
Our priority goals are to:
- Develop the HR knowledge and skills needed to tackle daily HR issues
- Turn HR tools and employer’s obligations into managerial and strategic opportunities
- Define the basis of a successful cooperation between Managers and HR Managers
Please contact us for any special request
HR Project management
You don't have the internal expertise or capacity to manage a specific project?
- Client’s needs and project scope are discussed, schedules and deliverables agreed together
- The support will be provided on or off-site or by a combination of both depending on your needs
- We work with you every step of the way, and
- We collaborate and follow-up on a regular basis
A high standard of HR communication skills, in both French and English, to assist you with the following:
- Tip sheets and information sheets on a range of HR topics: information and consultation obligations for the employer, contract termination provisions….
- HR translation
- HR writing and editing services: working contracts, HR forms, handbooks and manuals, policies and procedures, newsletters, intranet, correspondence, etc.
- Proofreading of French documents
- Forms and templates: from performance review forms to interview or job description templates, templates for your code of conduct or employee handbook…standard or customized HR forms and templates are available, in both French and English
- Consultancy: from 850 € / day.
- Ad Hoc assistance: from 90 €/h, 100 €/h for assistance in English.
- Training sessions from 650 €/ day for standard an on-site session conducted in FrenchWe endeavour to set the right price for our services. We’ll adjust our fees according to the size of your company, the scope, complexity and duration of the mission.