Your HR advisor and personal contact
HR Switch has been created to provide you with the HR support, guidance and expertise that you need.
- Absence of in-house resources to face daily operational HR challenges?
- In need of expertise to deal with specific HR issues?
- In need to quickly launch and implement a new HR project?
- Foreign company facing the social, legal and cultural challenges of operating and managing in France?
- In need to provide your Managers with the appropriate HR training?
With 20 years of generalist HR experience working in very different sectors, HR Switch has the local knowledge and expertise to help you navigate HR, legal and cultural minefields.
HR Switch - Adding value
ETHICS AND VALUES
Committed to providing operational solutions with concrete results
Maintaining an independent approach
in actions, communication and transactions
with the aim to build and maintain a relationship of trust
Driven to improve clients’ performance significantly
WHY HR SWITCH?
HR Switch is both international and local, adaptable, hands on and business oriented.
International and local
- We offer our local expertise to French and foreign companies based in France
- We provide HR assistance to support globalisation
- We provide HR training and guidance in English
Agility and adaptability gained from working for:
- Companies of all sizes, flat and matrix structures
- A range of sectors: diplomatic, commercial, industrial, biotechnologies, IT (Syntec)
Hands on and business oriented
- Dual positioning, both operational and strategic
- Listen carefully and understand client’s needs
- Provide tailored solutions, not standard frameworks
- Adapt to change and adjust
- Deliver and add value
- Transfer knowledge
PARTNERSHIPS & MEMBERSHIPS
HR Switch relies on an online platform of legal experts, SVP, with access to all relevant legal documentation and case-law, and providing real-time legal advice to no extra cost for the client, other than time spent on obtaining the information.
HR Switch has developed a partnership with the JobDesign solution, which allow you to quickly and easily create and update job descriptions (streamlining job content, conformity, workforce planning, competencies management and performance improvement...)
A simple and configurable solution. www.jobdesign.fr
HR Switch is currently developing partnerships with fully trusted and experienced consultants, in order to be able to meet your every need and provide you the flexibility that you need.
The economic and social database ("BDES")
While searching for its customers the best solution available, HR Switch has chosen to develop a partnership with the software provider who offers the most complete database, covering information required within the scope of the 3 main consultations:
The most complete, regulatory and scalable BDES solution.
Member of You Buy France
Attract and Retain
- Workforce planning and skills management
- Job descriptions
- Selection, recruitment and induction
Train and develop
- Training plan, interface with the relevant stakeholders and training providers
- Skills development, professional interviews ("entretiens professionnels")
- Career development, succession planning, people review, workforce planning
- Performance management
- Compensation and benefits
- Meetings with staff representative bodies
- Information and consultation obligations, implementing the social database ("BDES")
- Organisation of elections of employee representatives
- Labor negotiation, development and implementation of collective agreements
- Professional equality
- Health and safety, workplace conditions
Legal and compliance
- Employment contracts and specific clauses
- Internal regulations
- Employment related matters
- Contract termination
- HR risk management
- HR Compliance, HR audit
- Professional interviews ("entretiens professionnels")
- Legal and social watch
- Social and legal issues specific to Embassies in France
- HR administration
- HR handbooks, policies and procedures
- HR indicators
- Organization charts
- Outsourcing of low value-added HR processes
- International mobility
- Global mobility and HR policies and procedures, templates and tools
- Working authorizations and visas
- Internal communication plan
- Internal communication events or actions
- Internal communication tools
- Staff surveys
- Reports, procedures, operating modes
Supporting change, organisation and growth
- Organizational audit
- Creating or shaping the HR function
- Business acquisition or transfer (TUPE)
- Developing Managers' and HR teams' skills
- Training on how to conduct professional interviews ("entretiens professionnels")
- Performance of the Management Committee (startups, SMEs)